Want to protect your privacy in WhatsApp messenger for Android devices? when you need to use the modified version of the WhatsApp Messenger available in the market. There are various modded WhatsApp Messenger available for Android devices. But we will talk about GB WhatsApp, probably the most powerful and implemented WhatsApp messenger for Android devices.
In this article, we will talk about one of the privacy settings of the GB WhatsApp for Android devices. While you can hide blue ticks in the official version of the WhatsApp, but there is no option to hide double take in WhatsApp Messenger. Due to the modification of the WhatsApp messenger for Android devices, GB WhatsApp will give you the ability to use few extra privacy and security features in its app.
Steps to hide Blue ticks on GB WhatsApp for Android devices:
These are the complete guide to hide double tick in the GB WhatsApp for Android devices. Hiding double ticks is one of the few privacy and security features implemented in the GB WhatsApp for Android devices.
- Open the GB WhatsApp from the app list of your Android device by selecting it.
- After the GB WhatsApp launches in the Android device, tap on the meaning of the GB WhatsApp. To access the menu of the GB WhatsApp by tapping on the three vertical dots in the top right corner of the GB WhatsApp screen.
- From the drop-down menu of the GB WhatsApp select the privacy option.
- Now on the privacy option select the second tick option.
- Now a popup will open up in the GB WhatsApp for Android devices, asking you to hide the second tick for contacts or hiding the ticks for groups.
- Choose your desired option from this two, the GB WhatsApp will be launch to apply the changes which you selected.
- Now the second tick what the double tick gets hidden in the GB WhatsApp for Android devices.
- In order to get back to the default condition of the GB WhatsApp for Android devices follow these following steps below.
- Tap on the three vertical dots or the menu of the GB WhatsApp again.
- Now from the drop-down menu, select the privacy option.
- Now go to the privacy option and select the second tick option again.
- Now you will get the option to disable the hiding second tick on the GB WhatsApp for Android devices.
- Select the same option which you selected to hide the double tick at the first place.
- GB WhatsApp will relaunch again to apply the changes, and you are good to go with the default condition of the GB WhatsApp for Android devices.
We have researched on the internet about the various conditions and features of the GB WhatsApp for Android devices. We have also listed the full guide to successfully hide and unhide double tick from the GB WhatsApp for Android devices. Share this informative article with the GB WhatsApp users so that they can also use this privacy and security settings in their GB WhatsApp. In case you haven’t installed the GB WhatsApp in your Android device, give it a try and use amazing features and customizations in WhatsApp messenger for Android devices.